Terms and Conditions
The words “we”, “us”, “our”, “Pure”, “Pure Interiors”, mean Pure Interior Architecture Pty Ltd T/A Pure Interiors (ACN 147 857 0471), of 201/197 Young Street, Waterloo, NSW, 2017. The words “you” and “your” refer to registered users, customers, associates, the general public, and visitors to our Website. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. By browsing and using our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1. The use of pureinteriors.com.au is at your sole risk (this disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer or Pure Interiors).
2. This site is provided by Pure Interiors and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by law, Pure Interiors disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, for any merchandise offered on this site and its fitness for a particular purpose.
3. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, Pure Interiors or any of its affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, vendors, or suppliers be liable to you or to any other person for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the pureinteriors.com.au web site, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if an authorised representative of Pure Interiors has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
This website and its content is copyright of Pure Interior Architecture Pty Ltd T/A Pure Interiors (ACN 147 857 0471). All rights reserved.
PURE is a registered trade mark, its designs and innovations are registered or patented. Copying and Reproduction of any designs will be prosecuted according to the international Intellectual Property laws and agreements.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. The contents of our web site as a whole are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use, or any use of the trade marks displayed on the web site, is prohibited without the prior written permission of Pure Interior Architecture Pty Ltd T/A Pure Interiors: Suite 201/197 Young Street, WATERLOO, NSW, 2017.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect the following information: Name, contact information including email address, postal address and/or telephone number (if supplied by you), other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
5. Pure Interiors will not sell, share or provide information gathered through our site to third parties.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Pure Interiors reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: (02) 8021 2559